Metrolocks, the locksmith of choice for Insurance Companies
What insurance companies value highly, when they deal with us:
- One call solves all, wherever the problem is in Greater London
- Book us by fax, email or phone, we’ll make the appointment with the end-user
- The vans have plenty of stock, most jobs get done within one visit to site
- The locksmith only does what’s necessary, not more
- We normally do well with unusual or difficult lock-problems
- If your multi-trade contractors can’t do a job – we probably can, being specialists
- Fast response in emergencies
Once the existence of an insurance claim has been agreed with the insured, one of the insurer’s objectives naturally becomes cost containment.
Most of an insurance’s tradesmen’s workload will be carried out by general multi-skilled contractors, at times owned by or closely affiliated to the insurer.
Some tasks relating to locks and access control problems after, for example, a burglary, may exceed the skill or brief of the insurance’s tradesmen teams. That is when specialist locksmiths may be required.
For an insurance company it is important to use presentable, able locksmiths, and especially locksmiths, who will not agree extra work with the client, that then gets lumped in to the bill for the insurer.
This important ethical point is fundamental to the way Metrolocks work: Our invoice have to reflect the truth. Insurance companies are not a large segment of our work, but we do manage to keep the insurance clients happy.