Metrolocks, the locksmith of choice for Facilities Managers
Facilities Managers often have their own multi-skilled staff. They tend to take care of all basic and perhaps even more involved problems.
They will therefore often subcontract at best only the very difficult or specialist tasks they face.
For a locksmith this means, that you better be a good locksmith, because you are unlikely to face an easy problem, when the facilities manager calls.
What facilities managers value highly, when they deal with us:
- Metrolocks simply employ good locksmiths – that’s half the battle
- The reporting back to you from the job site is very conscientious, fast and detailed
- Metrolocks engineers are presentable and friendly
- We excel at specialist tasks, large doors, complicated locking and access control arrangements
- We specialise in the provision of hard to get high security keys and lots of office furniture keys
- A method statement and risk assessment can be on your desk at short notice
- Detailed door surveys for large numbers of doors help prevent tenant unhappiness
- Metrolocks is available anywhere in Greater London and beyond – at short to very short notice
- A strong bias for cost-effectiveness and value
Case Study 1:
This facilities department was in charge of a huge 39-storied office building . The facilities manager worried that over the years health and safety risks could crop up in the communal areas of the building. After all, the facilities team couldn’t have their eyes everywhere all the time.
The facilities manager invited Metrolocks to carry out an in depth survey of a total of 234 sets of single and double doors. Straightforward repairs were to be carried out during the survey.
Following the survey, Metrolocks prepared a detailed action and pricing schedule of any further work that was found to be necessary.
This survey is now carried out every 2 to 3 years, and it has afforded the facilities manager some real peace of mind.
Case Study 2:
This fast-growing company had leased another floor in their office building. This floor was equipped with a masterkey system, for which they desperately needed spare keys. Not knowing where to turn, the facilities manager contacted Metrolocks.
Within 2 hours, the riddle of the supply chain was solved, within 6 days, all required keys came in.