Metrolocks, the locksmith of choice for Estate Agents
What estate agents value highly, when they deal with us:
- Our locksmiths stick to appointment times
- Metrolocks’ engineers are presentable and friendly, tenants will like them
- The vans have plenty of stock, most jobs get done within one visit to site
- The reporting back from the job site is conscientious, fast and detailed
- The same goes for our invoices, landlords won’t complain
- The locksmith does what’s necessary, not more
- Metrolocks is available anywhere in Greater London and beyond – at short to very short notice
- A large key-cutting operation – including hard to get communal door keys
- A strong bias for cost-effectiveness and value for money
Case Study 1:
This estate agency was close to a large number of new high rise apartment blocks. More and more previously owner-occupied flats turned into rentals. As a result, the estate agency found itself becoming increasingly involved in rental property management.
That business is all about affordable, reliable and trustworthy contractors – exactly what we at Metrolocks stand for.
Communal door locks, the security on the flat doors, window locks, the intercom and access control systems, roof access, bike storage, pool doors and lockers, Metrolocks’ job list grows by the week.
Case Study 2:
For this client of Metrolocks, the hand-over of the keys on a beautiful flat was a mere 2 hours away. Suddenly, the agent noticed, that the keys weren’t where they were supposed to be. A lengthy – and fruitless – search ensued.
In the end, we got the call to change 1 of the locks in an emergency. We suggested not to replace all the locks, just one, as the original keys were likely to somehow re-appear.
…and re-appear they did, 30 minutes after the hand-over