Metrolocks, the locksmith of choice for Commercial Property Managers
What commercial property managers value highly, when they deal with us:
- Metrolocks simply employ good locksmiths – that’s half the battle
- The reporting back from the job site is conscientious, fast and detailed
- Metrolocks engineers are presentable and friendly
- Big armour plate glass or tailor-made doors and their problem are well within our reach
- High security locks and lock barrels are available at short notice
- A large key-cutting operation, keys in bulk, desk keys, high security keys
- Innovative locking solutions
- A method statement and risk assessment can be on your desk at short notice
- Intercom system repairs are a daily feature on our agenda
- Metrolocks is available anywhere in Greater London and beyond – at short to very short notice
- A strong bias for cost-effectiveness and value
This property manager ran a huge multi-storied former warehouse, let to numerous and ever changing tenants.
The problem was the access via the intercom system. The current traditional multi-button intercom panel kept on breaking down through the sheer volume of use it received.
Also, the space allocation within the building kept on changing, offices were enlarged, reduced, combined, made open plan etc. That then required the intercom telephone handsets to be moved frequently.
It was near enough a full time job for an intercom engineer.
The Metrolocks engineer installed a telephone based intercom system: Via a stainless steel hard wearing outside keypad, visitors would type in their desired destination.
The intercom system then makes a BT-type phonecall to the destination office’s telephone system. The receptionist or whoever answers the call and open the door from remote.
This new telephone line based intercom works a treat, there were no complaints nor any call-backs. The system will last, because it has hardly any moving parts and uses only very little cabling.