Metrolocks, the locksmith of choice for Senior Citizens’ Support Organisations
What Senior Citizens’ Support Organisations value highly in their dealings with Metrolocks:
- Our operatives are compassionate, friendly, caring – and good locksmiths
- We have done a lot of work in this sector – experience that counts and helps!
- Costs are always made clear upfront, when dealing with residential clients
- The locksmith does what’s necessary or required, not more
- Our locksmiths are and well able to work with the general public
- A strong bias for cost-effectiveness and value, good for austere times
The staff at the day-care centre for the local elderly knew a lot of the trials and tribulations of the unassisted living of many of their clients. Their woes were many, tradesmen were one them.
As the centre’s clients were all locally based, the management decided to get the clients to suggest tradesmen in the local area they had used and had been happy with.
A well thought out questionnaire brought around 50 replies, and allowed the centre to establish a list of recommended contractors, with Metrolocks on it, as the locksmiths of choice.
Metrolocks topped the list of locksmiths for 3 reasons: friendly, affable staff, cost, and the fact that the users had not experienced the uncomfortable feeling of being talked into further or unnecessary works.